Thursday 7 March 2013


Hello everyone,
I spent the entire spring break with my girlfriend Jill.
Jill comes from a large family, she has 2 brothers and 5 sisters.
There are 3 children older than her, the rest is under. 
It was very nice to end up in a large family.
Always play and have fun.


Here we are in indoor Plopsaland which is an amusement park in Hasselt. Sometimes I was a bit scared at all that high, wild attractions.
We were treated to a slush puppy, that was very nice.
We were very tired in the evening.


We have also dressed up for carnival at the dance.


 

In the house of Jill I have also dressed with her ​​little brother Nicolas.

 
 
The last day of the holiday was Jill making her suitcase as she leaves a week at school. She leaves for a week to Durbuy.
Durbuy is located in the Ardennes, in the Walloon part of Belgium.
They talk french overthere.
It was a nice spring break I could spend, I will definitely do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.